Nicotine Salts Allow You to Vape at Higher Nicotine Strengths without the Harsh Throat Hit
Usually the higher nicotine strength you choose to vape at, the harsher the throat hit you have to endure, but now with the creation of nicotine salts, you can enjoy 25-50mg of nicotine with a smooth draw. This is great for cigarette smokers transitioning to vaping, allowing them to enjoy a similar feeling to smoking a cigarette with their cravings fulfilled. Also regular vapers can vape less, as you get more of a hit with each pull.
Basically, recent scientific breakthroughs have discovered ways to make nicotine strengths up to 50mg palatable, which is way beyond the current capabilities of the freebase form.
Why Use Nicotine Salts?
- You can vape at higher nicotine levels. If you’re thinking of transitioning from cigarettes to vaping, nicotine salts will help immensely in mimicking what you get from a cigarette and keep cravings at bay.
- A smooth draw and less harsh on the throat. Previously vaping at high nicotine levels would have given you a harsh hit on the throat, maybe even deterring you from vaping if you’d just started.
- You’ll use less e-liquid. Because you’ll be inhaling more nicotine, you may find you don’t need to be vaping as much as your cravings will be satisfied.
- Use a hassle free device. Small, portable devices that are low wattage and high powered are perfect for nicotine salts like the Aspire Nautilus or the Vladdin Pod System.
- It has a longer shelf life. It is slower to oxidise as fast as freebase nicotine varieties, so you can stock up.
Which Devices are Best Suited to Nicotine Salts?
Nicotine salt e-liquids are best suited to lower wattage devices like the Aspire Nautilus and similar devices. If you choose to use a higher wattage device with high level nicotine salts (25mg-50mg), this could deliver you an unpleasant throat hit and give you excessive amounts of nicotine absorption which could be harmful to your health. If you do have a higher powered device though, do not despair, you can use a lower concentration of nicotine salt 3-18mg and be fine.
So nicotine salts could be the right choice for you if; you’re a cigarette smoker transitioning to vaping and want a high nicotine hit, you’re a seasoned vaper looking for a smoother experience, you’re price conscious and want to smoke less but get more, or if you’re a discreet vaper who doesn’t want to fill the room with clouds.